Tim Horton's

I've been in Canada 2+ weeks and I haven't been to Tim Horton's. Yeh, I'm vegan, but only vegetarian on this trip--the resupply would be too tough. What do I eat? 

Ideally,

Breakfast 1:
Granola with protein powder

Breakfast 2:
Bars

Lunch 1:
Bars

Lunch 2:
Bars

Lunch 3:
Bars

Dinner 1:
Rehydrated beans, ideally with crushed corn chips.

Bars means breakfast bars, cereal bars, granola bars, energy bars, candy bars, meal replacement bars. Also nuts, raisins, and sometimes dark chocolate, and sometimes Dark Chocolate Dreams (vegan chocolate peanut butter that is to die for). But some of that is hard to come by in small Canadian towns so switch out beans for instant mashed potatoes.  Beans/potatoes are soaked in cold water, since I don't carry a stove, just a tiny lighter in case of emergency.

Holy crap Google pictures of Michele Lakes. So blue! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run

Hardrock 34:42