Start: Moab

I'm in the Canyonlands Field (Moab) airport waiting for Nano's flight. 

Ok now it's several hours later and I'm in a campground in Arches. For some reason the guidebook route avoids all the famous obvious sites in Arches, so we took a route through Devil's Garden instead.

It is very cold. It rained on us when. We started and once more. It's impossible to get stakes in the ground so mine are all under rocks. It's supposed to rain tonight. I am not looking forward to it. But it was nice to see to many potholes full of potential drinking water. 

I regret my choice of smaller backpack (Circuit over Catalyst? I can't keep the names straight.) But I'm glad to have an appropriately sized framed pack (unlike in Alaska when I was dumb and went with a size too small so I could never get weight on my hips).

My hands are too cold to type and I have nothing else to say. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run

Hardrock 34:42