There are dozens of us!

For those of you who subscribe to my blog via e-mail, thank you. Also, I was using Feedburner to send those e-mails, but Google stopped supporting that feature this summer, so I switched to Mailchimp. In case I messed something up in the transition, my three recent posts are about my July adventures, the Kodiak 100K, and the Mogollon Monster 100

If you aren't getting e-mails and you want to, you can subscribe under the menu on the left side.

Here's a big Joshua Tree for your troubles

 


Comments

  1. That's a cool picture of a Joshua Tree. I like the bird at the top and the way the lower branches are coming toward you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run