Run Log: March 4-10

Weak week: only 30 to 35 miles of actual running. I had to write a stats exam to give on Thursday, and I flew to SF Thursday evening. Between trying (and failing) to bring George with me to SF, and student concerns over the difficulty and timing of my exam, I was pretty much at the end of my rope. Friday all I did was East Bay Bike Party, and Saturday I was at Pac-Dev (a development economics conference) all day. Sunday I finally got out again, with some hiking around Andrew Molera State Park, Limekiln State Park, and MontaƱa de Oro State Park as part of a long weekend roadtrip to SoCal with gf. It was mostly hiking (or driving), but gorgeous, since that's how California rolls. Photos from that later. First I have to grade exams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run

Hardrock 34:42