Run Log: Feb 25-Mar 3 Run to Philly

67.67 miles for the week. Ran 6 days, short or not at all Mon-Thursday, then started ramping up.

My friend Yoshiko, George, and I ran 25 miles from my front steps in Swarthmore to the Philadelphia Art Museum steps and back yesterday. Lots of boring concrete suburban sidewalk, a little sketchy West Philly with a decent Indian chaat place, and a little nice Schuykill River trail. I'm pretty sure that was George's longest run. He did fine.




I have another test to give this week, then next week is Spring Break. I think I should get two weeks of vacation, one where I catch up on grading, reading, and lecture prep, and one where I sleep.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run