Additions to the Race Calendar

I will be volunteering at the C&O Canal 100 April 27-28, and I'll be running the Bear Mountain 50-miler May 4. It feels weird to have signed up for a trail run with not just one but two corporate names in the title. Instead of being organized by a husband and wife team, or an ultra-runner who's a bartender at a ski resort, or a crazy junior high school basketball coach, my money's going to a publicly owned corporation. I've never run their race in the Headlands, but I've heard things both good (brings out strong competition) and bad (littering, a big zoo, not as pleasant a vibe as the usual trail race). I guess we'll see.

Also, registration for Steamtown marathon opens tomorrow. Any takers?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run