Wisdom of Whorehouses

From Cormac McCarthy. So much in so few words.

I'm going to tell you right now cousin, when the mood comes on you for a fat woman they just wont nothing else satisfy.

Parham yonder actually claimed that a man ought not to date anything he couldn't lift. Said what if the house caught fire.
Or the barn.
Or the barn.

There was a old waddy told me one time he never knowed a woman raised on indoor plumbin to ever turn out worth a damn.

I mean if you were lookin for somebody to give a shit I can tell you right now it sure as hell wasnt Gene.

This world was never made for him. He'd outlived it before he could walk. Get married. Hell. He couldnt even stand to wear lace-up shoes.

Damn straight. I think number two's my favorite.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run