Things to Add to the List

Instead of writing this paper about Kenyan elections that's due in a couple weeks, I've been reading about adventures that I have to add to the list.

1-Alaska Mountain Wilderness Classic. Skurka's running it this year.

2-Barkley. I found this great Post article about the race from last year. Brian Robinson broke the course record this year.

3-Nolan's 14. And to think I wussily only bagged one 14er on the whole CDT. The next time I do it, I'll have to include this in my route.

Comments

  1. Our favorite Barkley write-up is this one - seems to give the best sense of what it's really like. Be sure to watch all the video clips.

    http://www.daveharper.com/Barkley/index.htm


    Wendell's gone the last 4 years - next year, Aaron and I plan to go along to laug...oh, I mean, crew.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run