I went places and did things

I went to a conference in Budapest, and spent a day in the mountains in Slovakia. Slovakia was cloudy, but I stumbled across a fun English speaking wine tasting. The conference in Budapest was disappointing, but the city itself is beautiful.

Slovakia photos
Budapest photos

I went from Budapest to a conference at Mohonk Mountain House in the 'Gunks, and afterwards spent a day at NYU. The service at the high end hotel was absurdly bad, but it is one of the most beautiful natural hotel settings in the world, especially during peak leaf season.

Mohonk photos

Then I took a train to Florida and tried to preserve democracy. We'll see how that goes.

Florida photos

I'll leave you with this Brooklyn racoon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run