Making Good Choices

Gf visited and we rode bikes to local wineries. By local I mean three blocks from my house. It was the best.



I also went running with dogs, as usual.

Titan

Surprisingly, this is not George.
When I got the inkling that gf has come around to liking bikes, I jumped on it and bought another one so we could more comfortably ride together. Found a KHS Aero Turbo in Alameda for pretty cheap on Craigslist. It's pretty comparable to my Lemond, but with a slightly more racing-oriented geometry, which you can read about in an old Bicyclist magazine article. I took of the aero bars as soon as I got it home.
At former owner's house

At new owner's house
Obviously what I really need to do is buy gf this bike. Somebody take my old Nishiki off my hands.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run