Procrastination

Damn. The Bear 100 filled up. I could have sworn I had the alert set on ultrasignup.com so that I should have been warned when the race got 90% full, but I never received any notice. I did manage to get on the waitlist, at least. So we'll see.

Now the only question is when I sign up for IMTUF, a hard 100 in Idaho the week after Plain. My original goal was three Hardrock qualifiers in three weeks (Plain, IMTUF, Bear), but then I started to think that just Plain, a week off, and Bear would suffice. But Bear selling out messed that up.

I also put in for the Waldo 100K lottery for August, and signed up for the Tushar 100 Miler July 31.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run