Mojave Xmas

I went to Mojave National Preserve for a few days of vacation. It didn't turn out as well as I had hoped, partially due to George's inability to rockclimb. Instead of thru-hiking from one end of the park to the other, I did a couple overnighters, and then just runs and day hikes. I stopped on the PCT in Angeles National Forest on the way home, as well as Carrizo Plain National Monument, where I came upon a family on a pig hunt who had rolled their minivan. Thankfully, they were OK. I righted their van and pulled it off to the side, and gave them a ride to a hotel.

Solar Power

Keystone Canyon

A random wash I explored

that George had to be carried down.

Carruthers Canyon

Carruthers Canyon

Wind scratching

Good morning

Mid Hills to Hole in the Wall Trail


PCT near Gobbler's Knob

Lucky hunt, SOL drive home

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run