In Summary

I went to LA and ran in the Santa Monica mountains. Then I watched Nano run the LA marathon, and Icut through a bike u-lock on Venice Beach. Then I ran from 500 feet elevation in Palm Springs, CA to 10,300 feet elevation at the top of San Jacinto and back down. Then I drove through J Tree on my way to the Grand Canyon, where I ran rim to rim to rim in 12 hours. Then I did a bit of nothing on Humphreys Peak outside Flagstaff and in Warm Springs Wilderness outside Kingman. Then I climbed a couple small peaks in Mojave National Preserve. Then I went to a development economics conference. Then I ran some in the Malibu mountains.

 That's all. Back to work. A few photos are below, more are here.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run