I live in Pennsylvania now.

Road trip successful (big thanks to the friends with whom I stayed), wedding trip successful (though many of my non-wedding activities were sad), and now I'm back in Swarthmore. George gets his first US vet visit tomorrow. Hopefully I'll buy a bed soon. I have Jay Z/Pearl Jam Made in America Festival tickets for this weekend, but I'm trying to offload them because I'm busy and worn out.

Most importantly, are there any Wasatch 100 vets out there? Do I need to be concerned about navigation at all, having run basically none of the course before race day? (i.e., should I carry maps and the detailed course description, or is it pretty straightforward?) It seems pretty clear from the description. Also, what sort of food is available at aid stations?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run

Hardrock 34:42