Saturday, April 28, 2012

Long Run by the Onion at Garmin Connect

Long Saturday Run by the Onion at Garmin Connect - Details

Loop to Mukumu
I'm just experimenting with my new Garmin Forerunner. I'm pretty happy with it. I drained the battery all the way down a couple weekends ago and thus got lost on my long run, but today it worked like a charm. The basemap is of course a blank slate to start with, but I can add POI's to help me learn the roads and trails around here.  Came across a bullfighting arena (it's bull vs. bull, not man vs. bull, but there no fighting going on today) and a cool pottery collective today. Maybe I should've brought my Nathan hydration pack instead of my old ill-fitting Mountainsmith (with more carrying capacity) to Kenya so that I could actually take my phone and camera on runs and share photos with you. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment