Friday, September 03, 2010

That's It

And with that, I probably won't be posting much for a while. I'm hoping to be on the job market this year, which means military labor supply research 12+ hours a day, 6.5 days a week for the next couple months. I'm signed up to present in a lunch seminar in a month, then if all goes well, job applications go out mid-November. I unsubscribed from a ton of blogs, removed a bunch of sites from my bookmarks toolbar, cook less, and run only enough to stay sane. Wish me luck, and if you're a potential employer, say, at a great school in a great location, I would be an awesome colleague and an excellent teacher and researcher.

3 comments:

  1. Best of luck to you Garret. May you emerge from the dark place into great light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. there's always a manny position for you at chez rut.

    ReplyDelete