Nolan's 14

I spent the weekend with hiker trash friends in Colorado. More on that later, perhaps. While there, I remembered something that could get me my ultra/adventure fix this coming summer: Nolan's 14. Basically, fourteen 14ers in 100 miles with 45,000 feet of gain. I'll be in Utah for a wedding July 10, it'd be a pretty easy drive from there. I need a little more info on monsoon season--on the CDT I was already in the Winds by July 4, and didn't get back to CO until September, when lightning was over for the most part.

Comments

  1. I hit plenty of storms on the CO CDT in July. I generally made brief weather notes at the beginning of my posts if you want to flip through them from July 1: http://www.cyberhobo.net/2004/07/01/day-75/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run