Friday, March 20, 2009

I will do this research, and I will like it!

I hate my baseball idea. I mean, have you watched a baseball game before? Football is much better. Regardless, instead of sitting around and hating myself all spring break, I'm going to read this stack of 9 papers that I just printed out, along with Cadillac Desert, and when I am done, no one will have thought of this before me, and I will have a f---ing brilliant idea of how to test Demsetz's law with water rights in the American West. Don't ask me to explain what the hell that means--too busy. Woo! Yeh! I can do this! I am totally going to kick research's ass! (In case it's not obvious, this is me psyching myself up.)

1 comment:

  1. ouch dude. it hurts me deep down when you diss on my game. your paper is good. it's a shame that the finding isn't more interesting. the data doesn't lie i guess.

    ReplyDelete