Call it in the Air.

Given my research idea (and my film snobbery), this article about the box office success of Paul Blart: Mall Cop is pretty interesting.

This poll is the best poll ever. If I were a big nerd, I'd tell you that if you assume there's exactly a 50% chance that international voters choose heads, then the odds of 1857 of the 3439 international voters choosing heads are exactly 3439!/(1857!1582!)*.5^1857*.5^1582. If were an even bigger nerd I'd simplify that expression for you using Matlab, because it seems it would take me more than 30 seconds to figure out how to get google, Excel, or Stata to crunch numbers that large/small for me. Oh well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run