Saddam n' Poop

The water project we're doing requires that we ask moms what their kids' poops look like. After weeks of searching an RA finally found this poster. If you're curious, I'm usually a 5 or 6, and I can't wait until I can once again enjoys 2's and 3's. Sorry, you probably weren't curious.

Coming home from lunch yesterday I bought an interesting calendar. It always fascinates me what the rest of the world thinks about the US. A couple weeks ago when we bombed some alleged al-Qaeda targets in Somalia, the front page of the newspaper here said, in huge font, "US Warplanes Rain Death on Somalia." I really wished I'd picked up a copy.

Comments

  1. A course of antibiotics taken for bronchitis/pneumonia bumped me up from 5/6 to 4. Life is good.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run