Pics from Tiwi and Lushoto


A dhow seen from my snorkeling trip (I actually did get to snorkel after the storm ended, but not in the marine park, in kinda murky water in a bay of sorts. Since I've never done it before, it was still pretty cool.)


A couple of Austrians (with hot girlfriends) are driving this converted fire truck around Africa. We thought they were jerks because they didn't talk to anybody else in the campsite, but apparently they threw an awesome New Year's bash after I left. Yes, their truck totally makes me want to do the overland trail.


A car stuck in the mud on my drive down the coast from Mombasa towards Tanga in Tanzania.


A 5 or 6 inch long snail crossing the road on my way to the campsite in the Usumbaras outside of Lushoto.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run