Run Log January 21-27

I'm pretty happy that I managed to get in 60.4 this week. Added bonus: I didn't make too much of a fool of myself in the first week of class (I think). I didn't have time for anything super long either day of the weekend because gf was visiting and we went to NYC. Somehow I managed to wake up an hour before everyone else and ran around Upper Manhattan for 11 miles, however. I enjoyed the river trails (paved bike paths, though on the Harlem River side, I chose poorly and got stuck on an ugly narrow stretch between traffic and the river, and it seems likely that there are much nicer paths just on the other side of the road up a hill. I also managed to get in a fast 10K with the store's run club on Thursday and 9 with a new local running partner on Friday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run