May 5 Saturday run, river and gold mine by the Onion at Garmin Connect

May 5 Saturday run, river and gold mine by the Onion at Garmin Connect - Details

Here's today's run. Shorter because I had to get back for a work meeting before a PI left. Fun new exploring, and great views from the gold mine--finally something that might deserve to be called a hill. I really enjoy having the Garmin to draw a little line map of where I've been and how to get home.

I was hoping to go ride my motorcycle and check out an off the beaten track hotel about an hour from here, but the rain is starting, so I think it might have to wait. But next weekend I hope to do my trailwork for Wasatch. I'm trying to arrange something with KWS in nearby Kakamega National Forest.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run