Keyhole Markup Language

Currently I live in "New House," but in two weeks I'll move into "MSF
House," which comes with a dog(!!), a giant yard, a garden, a gazebo,
an oven, and a bed that isn't laughably large given the space in the
room. It's a little less nice in terms of modern amenities, but that's
cool with me.

I took a boda to town and bought a set of metric allen keys for 500
KES. Dinner at Chauma tonight, after several nights of matoke with
groundnut sauce at Blue York, and mung beans over the weekend. (I'll
try and grow some sprouts soon.)

Sunrise and sunset is going to be 6:47 and 6:55 give or take ten
minutes for the next two years.

I have to be at the office at 8 AM like a normal person.

Spent yesterday reading McKenzie & Bruhn on how to randomize (AEJ:App
2009, http://scholar.google.com/scholar?cluster=9667047646383966202&hl=en&as_sdt=0,5)
and today learning KML to map seasonal vs. perennial springs and
shared vs. unshared-across-villages springs. Forget minutes, just put
everything in decimal degrees.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run