La la la

I'm trying to get some work done so that my data analysts will actually have work to do tomorrow while I go to the field, but my computer is taking forever so it's driving me nuts, so here are some pictures.

kids taking roosters to town

along the ridge of the Cherangani hills

looking west at dusk from the ridge near Nyarkulyan
flowers along the route

the start of the marathon

That's it for now. Things are good. I'm enjoying my 24, I'm reading Moby Dick which is great (I finished The Kite Runner, which was good but made me realize I really just wanted to read a history of Afghanistan or better yet, visit Afghanistan) and I treated my mosquitoe net this morning, so all is well.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Adze Picket Co. (I Love the PCT)

The 50th Year of Trying to Hold the Western States Endurance Run